Welcome to the Culture and Morality Lab (CaML) homepage, the research website of Azim Shariff and his lab at the University of California, Irvine.
Most Downloaded Papers
- Bonnefon et al. (in press). Ethics of autonomous cars. Science.
- Shariff et al. (in press). Children, religion & altruism. Curr Bio.
- Shariff (in press). On Johnson’s God is Watching You. RBB
- Shariff et al. (2016). Mobility & Tolerance for Inequality. PPS
- Shariff (2016). Does Religion Increase Morality? COiP
March 11, 2017 |
The Science of Religion, a new massively open online course (MOOC), taught by Ted Slingerland and Azim Shariff...
July 28, 2016 |
Azim will be hosting a workshop for early career Psych of Religion researchers October 6th to 9th, and is now...
June 23, 2016 |
Azim’s new paper with Jean-François Bonnefon and Iyad Rahwan on the ethics of autonomous vehicles now out...
May 29, 2016 |
As of Summer 2016, Azim and the CaML will move down the street to a new home at the University of California,...