Welcome to the Culture and Morality Lab (CaML) homepage, the research website of Azim Shariff and his lab at the University of Oregon.
Most Downloaded Papers
- Shariff (in press). Does Religion Increase Morality? COiP.
- Rios et al (in press) Christians & Science Performance. SPPS.
- Shariff et al (2015) Religious Priming Meta-Analysis. PSPR.
- Norenzayan et al (in press) Evol of Prosocial Religions. BBS.
- Shariff et al (2014) Morality & the Religious Mind. TiCS.
September 8, 2015 |
There have been some requests for the data for Shariff & Rhemtulla (2012)–which shows how national crime...
July 27, 2015 |
Azim’s new paper, Does Religion Increase Moral Behavior?, just accepted in Current Opinion in Psychology. In...
July 3, 2015 |
Our new research paper, Negative Stereotypes Cause Christians to Underperform in and Disidentify with Science,...
July 2, 2015 |
Brett Mercier, a newly-dubbed second year doctoral student and Azim’s fellow Canadian, has been awarded the...