Welcome to the Culture and Morality Lab (CaML) homepage, the research website of Azim Shariff and his lab at the University of Oregon.
Most Downloaded Papers
- Rios et al (in press) Christians & Science Performance. SPPS.
- Shariff et al (2015) Religious Priming Meta-Analysis. PSPR.
- Norenzayan et al (in press) Evol of Prosocial Religions. BBS.
- Shariff et al (2014) Morality & the Religious Mind. TiCS.
- Shariff et al (2014) Free Will & Punishment. Psych Science.
July 3, 2015 |
Our new research paper, Negative Stereotypes Cause Christians to Underperform in and Disidentify with Science,...
July 2, 2015 |
Brett Mercier, a newly-dubbed second year doctoral student and Azim’s fellow Canadian, has been awarded the...
April 28, 2015 |
One of our talented undergraduate researchers, Adam Norris, has received the APS Summer Research Grant from Psi...
December 30, 2014 |
Azim’s paper with Aiyana Willard, Tess Andersen and Ara Norenzayan, Religious Priming: A meta-analysis with...