Welcome to the Culture and Morality Lab (CaML) homepage, the research website of Azim Shariff and his lab at the University of Oregon.
Most Downloaded Papers
- Shariff (in press). Does Religion Increase Morality? COiP.
- Rios et al (in press) Christians & Science Performance. SPPS.
- Shariff et al (2015) Religious Priming Meta-Analysis. PSPR.
- Norenzayan et al (in press) Evol of Prosocial Religions. BBS.
- Shariff et al (2014) Morality & the Religious Mind. TiCS.
February 1, 2016 |
Though this is typically a forum for news about the lab, and I don’t typically write blog-type posts, I wanted...
December 27, 2015 |
Azim was named one of the Association for Psychological Science’s Rising Stars for 2015. According to the...
December 8, 2015 |
Our New Paper on Income Mobility and Income Inequality Now In Press in Perspectives on Psychological Science
Our new paper with SFU’s Dylan Wiwad and Lara Aknin, Income Mobility Breeds Tolerance for Income Inequality:...
September 8, 2015 |
There have been some requests for the data for Shariff & Rhemtulla (2012)–which shows how national crime...