Welcome to the Culture and Morality Lab (CaML) homepage, the research website of Azim Shariff and his lab at the University of Oregon.
Most Downloaded Papers
- Shariff et al (in press) Free Will & Punishment. Psych Science.
- Clark et al (2014) Punishment & Free Will. JPSP.
- Shariff & Aknin (2014) Heaven, Hell & Happiness. PLoS1.
- Rahwan Krasnoshtan Shariff & Bonnefon (2014) Limits of Social Network Learning. JRS-Interface.
- Tracy, Shariff, Zhao & Henrich (2013) Cross-cultural Pride. JEP:G.
April 14, 2014 |
Our latest paper, Free Will and Punishment: Diminished Belief in Free Will Reduces Retribution, co-authored with a...
March 25, 2014 |
Cory Clark leads our new JPSP paper presenting 5 studies showing how a desire for comeuppance increases...
March 10, 2014 |
Following up on an earlier paper with Mijke Rhemtulla on the connections between crime and national rates of...
July 17, 2013 |
Azim Shariff and Kathleen Vohs have won a Big Questions in Free Will essay prize for their article, “What would...